I have an Oxalic acid vaporizer/sublimator iron available to loan and some wooden ware (hives) for someone in need.

• 14 Aug 2019 9:43 AM
    Reply # 7827957 on 7314491

So will the person who borrowed my sublimation iron please call me/return it? Sorry but I have lost your number during my house remodel.

• 26 Jul 2019 6:25 PM
    Reply # 7798979 on 7314491

Adrienne, sorry for the delayed response but I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks. I no longer have extra hive bodies as my hives have been exploding. I was making up a few for myself and another person and made a couple of extra which are now occupied. If you need one or two in a crunch feel free to call me and I can probably knock a couple together for you. I don't build hive bodies for profint I'm just a guy with a table saw and build em as I need em. You can buy hive bodies online for about what my materials cost at Home Depot so if you have time just order online, iff on the other hand you need a couple in a day or two call me and I can probably swing something, deeps or mediums.

R

• 16 Jul 2019 9:22 PM
    Reply # 7783539 on 7314491
    Deleted user

Hi Richard, I am interested in your 8 frame supers, how much are you wanting for them? 

• 01 May 2019 10:31 AM
    Message # 7314491

Hey Bend area Bee Keepers. I picked up an Oxalic acid vaporizer this spring and have treated my hives (which are exploding!). If anyone needs to borrow a vaporizer I have one available to loan, I could probably provide Oxalic acid as well as my container will last for years. All you would need is a car battery and any safety equipment that you may choose to use. The treatment schedule is basically once a week for 3 weeks, total of 3 treatments (as I understand it).

Also, I made a few 8 frame Langstroth supers a couple of years ago in medium and tall depthsand have a few extra so If anybody needs an 8 frame super or two I may have a couple that I could pass along (cheap). And/or, if some new Bee keeper just received their nuc or box-o-bees and don't have all their woodenware together I can set you up with everything from screened bottom board to super and hive cover.

Feel free to respond here or call (541) 306-00 four O

Richard